Clean-Cut Paint Edger technology will eliminate hours of tedious work required to tape and/or cut in by hand.
- Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
- Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
- Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
- Cuts in a band that is 4″ wide
- Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
- Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield, and brush.
Can Be Used To Cut In Paint Around:
- filings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- Accent Walls
- Boards (needs a top edge that is 1/4″ or wider for best results)
- Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4″ or wider for best results)